Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2012

passend zu Hibbel-Thema von gestern ...

Fanart
(c) rockel05
Passend zum gestrigen Posting, fand ich heute früh auf Facebook folgendes von Larissa Ione:

 Auszug aus "Rogue Rider" von Larissa Ione: 

"Since we're under a month until Rogue Rider's release, I figured I'd give you a teeny snippet today. Yay! Here ya go:

“What happened?” Reseph’s voice was low, deadly, and this time, Jillian knew she wasn’t going to get away with deflecting

or telling him she didn’t want to talk about it.

“I’ll tell you everything,” she said, “but I want to go home first.” She looked around and shivered. “This place is giving me the creeps.”

Reseph gave a decisive nod and headed to the snowmobile. “I’ll drive. You look like you’re about to pass out.”

“Do you know how to drive one of those?”

“Strangely, yes. I can drive a car too. Pretty sure I’m good at horse-drawn buggy.” He hopped on and held out his hand, which she took, and settled herself behind him, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist. “Lower.”

“What?”

“Move your hands lower.”

She did, and then punched him in the shoulder. “You and your one track mind.”

“Can’t blame a guy for trying.” He started the engine, the roar cutting off any hope of a smart comeback."
 
(gefunden auf der facebook Seite von Larissa Ione)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
Blogverzeichnis - Blog Verzeichnis bloggerei.de Blogverzeichnis